Under the scorching sun, an old man sat by the bank staring at the buoy on the river. From dawn to dusk he still got nothing in his hands. However, the old man was happy at ease. I felt so puzzled about it.
The old man said with a smile，”I’m the fish and the fish is me, I’m fishing and I’m also being fished; like playing chess, the fish and I have such an equal stamina that I have a wonderful time.” At this point, an urchin threw a stone into the water. A circle of ripples wafted over. The old man said, “The wind rises.”
Life is a chess game while happiness is devotion.
- Happiness is so much simple幸福好简单
- If you have obtained the calmness平静没快乐
- no use crying over spilt milk千金难买早知道
- enjoy a better tomorrow享受明天
- Sand and Stone
- Love is inside爱情就在里面
- essentially a form of energy美是能量
- All had a wonderful time